Monday, October 22, 2012

Be Non-Judgemental




LOL, I can't help but laugh. Guys want to be successful with women, yet when they see a guy being successful they say the women are "easy" or sl*ts.


Nothing could be more detrimental to your success.

I mean WTF bro.

You want to get women and eff them, yet you judge them when they have sex.

You better get your head straight.

I am a man. I know women have had sex before and it doesn't matter to me.

If you're looking for a virgin, go look for 16-18 year olds then alagaan mo/palakihin mo.

This is a very simple yet almost as invisible as a blind spot. Be honest with yourself and you shall realize your beliefs around women and sex.

Guys who get laid, and gets lots of women are totally non judgemental.

Speaking on behalf of the awesome population, we are "cool with it" so to speak. It's no big deal. For real.

Getting laid is only as exciting as watching a movie for me. :)

If it's a big deal for you, women know immediately. Trust me.

So remember never to be judgemental.

These judgements are carried over by the "self is coming through principle" and thus let the women know what kind of guy you are. Then dictates what happens next of course.

Very simple yet often totally overlooked.

Fix this part of your psychology and you're starting to get ahead of the pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment